HOW TO USE BAKING SODA TO SPEED UP THE WEIGHT LOSS PROCESS
IT CAN BE REALLY HARD TO LOSE WEIGHT BECAUSE WE ALL LOVE TO EAT FOOD. BUT, LUCKILY FOR YOU, WE’RE GOING TO PRESENT YOU SOMETHING THAT WILL HELP YOU MAKE THE PROCESS OF LOSING WEIGHT VERY FAST! YOU JUST NEED ONE INGREDIENT THAT YOU PROBABLY HAVE AT HOME! IT’S BAKING SODA AND YOU’RE GOING TO USE IT IN 3 DIFFERENT WAYS! THE RESULTS WILL SIMPLY AMAZE YOU!
Baking soda with lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda;
- 1/2 a cup of water;
- Lemon juice or grapefruit.
- First add the baking soda into a glass of water.
- Mix until it is dissolved.
- Add the lemon or the grapefruit juice.
- Drink it in the morning.
- Eat your breakfast after 20 minutes.
Baking soda and apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 a teaspoon of baking soda;
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar;
- 1 cup of water.
- First, mix the soda with the apple cider vinegar.
- Then, add the mixture into a glass of water.
- Drink it before breakfast.
Baking soda with fruits
- 1 cup of strawberries;
- 1 sprig of fresh mint leaves;
- Juice of 2 lemons;
- 2 cups of water;
- ½ a teaspoon of baking soda.
- You should just put all the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until it’s all smooth.
- Drink it twice every day!
- Use these 3 recipes with baking soda and speed up your weight loss process!